Tuesday, August 09, 2005

updates and downdates

Hey thanks so much to everyone who came to the ball. It seems like the vast majority of people had an absolutely excellent time there... All the guys looked so awesome and so handsome (loved the swords too) and the chicas looked positively swoon-worthy! (My personal favourite was Christina, who hotted up real nicely)
Public recognition and big ups to the handsome prince (pictured below) who missed 2.5 hours of the ball to take a rather ill Queen Swanwhite home. What a guy!

Next on the list is my 21st! Hope the costumes are going well and if you haven't RSVP'd, get your lazy ass into gear (yeah, thats right... send your pet donkey round to my flat to tell me if you're coming). I still need to find some sort of sound system, a projector, and maybe hire some tables and chairs (and have two 25% tests in the next week, which is a bit naff). If any lovely strong menfolk can offer their assistance to me that would be so very appreciated =)
Anyhoo... back to the study... Thanks again for coming to the ball!

11 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

yeah it was the roxxor, sorry you missed it/were sick :( Kinda kills an evening, being ill. Heh - "my personal favourite was Christina, who hotted up real nicely" oh Michelle... if only you were a guy :P Although I must say, you were looking pretty gorgeous yourself, and a Certain Gentleman was asking me at one point where my "hotness twin" was :D Props to you for the organisation m'lady :D Hope the test etc go well

7:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was due to the fact that I did her hair ;) (and tweaked her makeup)
hehehe

but yeah, after all my whining about hating balls and not wanting to go, i wouldn't have minded being able to at least Dance with my prince, or stay a bit longer...

Anyhoo I look forward to seeing your pictures! =)

9:55 am  
Blogger Christina said...

I'm only hot because you did my hair? Now the truth comes out... *sniff* :P

6:37 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah sorry you missed a good part of it. If you haven't noticed yet I've stuck up a number of images.

7:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aah Christina, take me out of context!! Jazz said "it might have been due to the fact that you fullas were wearing near on identical dresses" and i'm just suggesting that i may be biased because i did your hair... but i genuinely think you did look jolly well gosh darned foxy!

Yeah, thanks Chad... thats actually where I yoinked this picture from ;)

10:01 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehehehe you look so funny :P

11:30 pm  
Blogger Helen said...

Where's my invitation to your 21st? I was going to fly over but now I haven't been invited, I don't think I will bother (sniff sniff sob). Looks like the ball was fun and full of extremely hot people.

10:13 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

I r coming. Not sure if I've Risvipped (sp?), but I r. Hurrah for parties, balls and hot people.

4:16 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

Hey was it your birthday today? or thursday? You neva said!!! Hope you have/had an awesome day!! Hope it wasn't as suckful as last years :( YOu're lovely enjoy it you foxy thing :D

12:41 am  
Blogger Scotty said...

I don't think my ass was invited, but he declined to cross on the ferry.

1:07 pm  
Blogger AJ said...

Magical Land of Narniarse I say

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home