Monday, July 11, 2005

More reasons for you all to disown me!

*sigh* I've been in holiday mode for too long. Look down and see what time this was posted (which is actually the time I started to write it). Yeah. Didn't I have class at 11am? Yeah. Let me enlighten and explain to you why not many, if any, of you will still want to be my friends after reading this. (you know i'm joking, right?!)
I am a pillock!
A great big pillock.
I am mostly in jest when I write this, but bits of it are true (if exaggerated!)

This morning.
8am My Boss at the Flying Rooster (who is rather cool as far as bosses go =P) wanted me to babysit for her this morning. We've been playing phone tag all weekend, but I set my alarm for 8am this morning, got up at
8.30am and called her. I told her that I had class from 11-1 so couldn't really babysit.
8.45am I got some breakfast and sat down at my computer
10.08am I got off and went to have a shower. My hair looked nice this morning, and it was as cold as a penguins toes, so I decided not to wash my hair and have a short shower.
10.35am (I wasn't in the shower all that time. Not quite anyway) I arrived back in my room and started to 'get ready'. Thats 10.35 I said. This is Me we're talking about. Does anyone know how long it takes me to get ready in the morning?! I am a slow poke, a procrastinator, an easily-distracted time waster, who no matter how fast I go, how many steps of the getting-ready process I cut out, still manages to be late.
10.40am I put on too much eyeliner, look like a goth, and can't get it off.
10.45am I realise that all that time in the shower (even with a showercap on) has made my hair frizzy and dry, and it looks tres awful. Seriously! For those of you that dont know about my hair, it is halfway between my armpit and my waist, very thick, curly when it wants to be, and very tempermental. It needs to be washed every day or else it looks scruffy and bouffy.
10.46am I remember that my class is 11-1, and, for those of you who've not read my last whining, covers lunchtime, thus meaning I shall need to grab something rather substantial to tide me over the next 2 hours. (As i've only had one piece of toast so far)
10.47am
I realise that I don't even know what classroom my lecture is in
10.47.23am I realise that There Is No Way I Can Finish Doing My Makeup, Do My Hair, Eat Something, Get Dressed Properly, Find Out Where This Class Is, Start My Car (sluggish on cold mornings) And Get A Park At Uni within the next 13 minutes.
10.49am Sit down to blog about what a dick I am *grins widely*
10.59am Realise that i am sitting here typing looking like a hot swamp thing -half-dressed (with a wet towel gradually soaking the chair and my underwear), bed hair, and tarty eyemakeup. Decide to put some jeans on, do my hair, get something to eat, write a to do list, and make the most of my laziness.

So thats why you wont like me anymore, I am a bit of a prat! But then again we all knew there was a slim-to-no chance I would make it to an 11am lecture after 5 weeks without lectures, and not having done so in the previous 7 months. Anyway now i'll know for Wednesday....
Goodbye from the King Prat!

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

funny you should point that out... I noticed how that sentence could be misinterpreted (eg, I have back hair or long armpit hair, lol) and deliberated for about 10 minutes before deciding i'd leave it and see if anyone noticed ;)
Good work Paulie B =P

11:44 am  
Blogger AJ said...

I'm pretty Thirsty

2:45 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

lol i still love ya! Anyway, if you want procrastination, try getting your Learner's at the age of 16 and still not having your restricted at the age of 21! Um... yeah... gonna go now...

6:58 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

hey afro I commiserate dude. Except over here, you can get your learners at 15 so... makes it ... kinda... worse... [runs away speedily]

10:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

over here? Afro *is* over here.... Afro is, infact, in Christchurch.

12:55 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

heh- woops. Thought he was American. *nervous cough* [looks for embarresed emoticon]

6:39 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

did I *say* I liked Americans, Mr Jump-To-Conclusions-For-No-Good-Reason? I'm not really gonna say either way mwa ha ha ha :P

5:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home