Monday, July 11, 2005

Death is at hand.

A new post! Shock horror! Well not really... I *did* only post on Saturday! But this one shall contain....er.... stuff... yeah. Stuff that I have actually forgotten about. Wait there whilst I ponder.

Oh yeah! (i just sat there for 10 minutes) I've just remembered! This post is about.....



....The Death of the Ultimate Arts Student.
(din din diiiiiiin)
*sigh* I am no longer the Ultimate Arts Student. Last semester I had 5, yes FIVE, hours of lectures a week. (it was supposed to be seven, but I had a clash) (Either way, that was the least hours that anyone I'd talked to had) (AND i was still a full-time student) (But, I had stacks of readings inbetween) (I can already hear the taunting voices of the engineers.... ) (Speaking of which, Adam, manly engineer that he is, is dating me... Ultimate Arts Student. *raises one eyebrow* I can smell the mockage from here!!) (I mean, not me! I'm not mocking him! I think he's a very clever guy!!)
(enough with the brackets, methinks)
Anyhooo... I didn't have any morning lectures last semester either!

This semester is looking to be teh suXX0r. My official class is 4-5 Tuesday and 3-5 Thursday, which is good. I have to choose between two other classes, one of which is Monday and Wednesday 11-1 (a morning AND a lunchtime!!), and the other is Monday 3-5 and Friday 12-2 (lunchtime again). Gar!! I like having lunch at home 'cos I'm too fussy to think of stuff for lunch at Uni.
(Oh the poor Arts student... *the sound of the worlds tiniest violin playing is heard in the background*)

I think thats all... There was something i thought of last night that I would like to rant about. Oh yes. I remember. Maybe another time.
Maybe another post =)
I'm going back to skulking around making "woe is me" faces, lamenting the loss of my lunches at home, (Although i'm feeling more and more like I wanna do the course that isn't 11-1) and my extra two hours of lectures per week....

Goodbye Ultimate Arts Student. I shall miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home