Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Update!

Thanks Blogger Images, you're my hero!! Go HERE now!

Hmm... whats the haps? I'll do one of those annoying posts with lots of things in it, and update everyone.

-Had my one exam on Saturday morning... it was teh suXX0r, but oh well, thats what i expected. Heh - I was in the back row of a tiered lecture theatre and I knocked my drink bottle off the chair next to me.... it went roll roll roll DONK roll roll roll DONK roll roll roll DONK (Donk being it hitting the next level down). Lets just say i was VERY embarassed!! But at least I get one good exam story to tell. And now I only have one more university exam EVER and its at the end of the year! w00t!!

-Aah the grapevine of DOOM has been doing well.... "congratulations" to all you on the vine who passed on news of this guy and this girl becoming a couple. (*sarcasm alert*) (well we did start dating, but the grapevine's rapidity does surprise me and cause the raising of one eyebrow) (is it really *that* exciting? lol)

-I have two weeks of holidays!! yay! if you want to be added to the list of people i must catch up with, contact me, either via text or comment, and I shall arrange an appointment. Heh.

-We're in the process of organising the Combined Christian Groups Ball... if you want to help, email me. Help would be great... especially if you know of good venues =)

-I'm slack, so i'd better spoil the surprise and post this - My 21st Party is the 20th of August. First Saturday of the Uni holidays, night after the Undie, so pop that in your diaries. I'm not as organised as Kelly, so you may be getting invitations at some late, unetiquette-like time =P

-Okay. that'll do for today!! =)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, Chad won, the theme is Narnia.

9:04 pm  
Blogger st8oaw said...

Heck I didn't find the news out until yesterday afternoon! I mean, a flatmate of one of the two and I still don't get told?? :-S

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about a brother not even getting told how rude is that

9:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i think that if you leave the province it shows a certain lack of interest in the goings on there. If you were present you would have known =)

10:01 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

I would have told you if it was up to me... but Mr ManThing obviously didn't feel the need to tell his own brother or his beloved flatmate...

But like I was saying... I would have told you..........

=P

12:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i guess that is true.

3:29 pm  
Blogger Philotas said...

hehe Grats!
The Grapevine certainly does extend its metaphorical tendrils far :)

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home