Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Kids!!!!

Babysitting.
Why, I ask myself?
Could I not find a better source of income? lol!
Today, my girl announced to me that I was the most boring person she knew. Later she proceeded to throw a tantrum, slam a door in my face, and wrote a note to put outside her bedroom door saying 'Ceep out Mishael. Only Mumma come in"
Yeah. Thats the sort of appreciation I get! Heh.

However, I did get to see the African kids at her school today. I saw 7 SEVEN YES SEVEN of them!!!!! *swoon*
And, the other little girl that my girl plays with is awesome. Her mother told me today that she had come home and said that "so-and-so's babysitter was new and beautiful" (thats me she's talking about.)
(me!!!)
(YE-YAH!!)
(She thinks I'm beautiful!!)
(Beautiful!)
(aren't children sweet!)
(Isn't Babysitting the best job i could have!)

(he he)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home