Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Save me!!

Uh oh... check this out
I'm a geek chick =S

Addition: Just in case some of you find this unbelieveable, I shall reveal my geeky tendencies:
I love history and museums and find documentaries fascinating
I like(d) doing homework and studying topics that interested me
I worked in the library at high + primary school
I started and was in many clubs
I suck at sport and dont like exercise
I like science, and stuff like bugs or dissection
I love reading books, including non-fiction
I like comics like Dilbert and footrot flats
I like superhero stuff like Batman and X men
I have geek friends/brother so I know all about things like 1337 and LANs
*geek alert* *geek alert*

6 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

LOL!! I've admitted I'm a geek, and I only got 7%! Welcome to the darkside :D

2:24 pm  
Blogger Luuk Paulussen said...

Haha, you're 10% more geeky, well actually 54% more geeky than me... :) But you got 10 % more on the test.

4:10 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

I r impressed. The reason I'm not wearing a hat is because I have doffed it in reverence to your esteemed self (in case you were wondering).

Don't be concerned about being a geek chick. I'm sure you'll fill the role with poise and dignity :) Or, even better, utterly revolutionise it, for which all future geek chicks will thank you.

4:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luuk, thats pretty geeky...

11:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah, 35.5% is pretty geeky....how'd I score that?!! Oh, and smtp is Simple Mail Transfer Protocol and is used as the mail server for your outgoing email. For more information see the IETF's RFC821 or RFC2821. Hey?! What! Don't look at me like that! :(

12:31 am  
Blogger Luuk Paulussen said...

Yes, the IETF. An SMTP server is also available on all Allied Telesyn devices...

11:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home