Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Spadeability rating= high

Remember this?
Guess what happened today? The Dude himself threw a paper dart at me in class, I ignored it so he sent down a piece of paper asking what my name was. At the end of class he followed me out, around campus, and finally to my car. Along the way I tried to repell him, even calling his actions in class "pillocky". He then proceeded to ask me for my number!!! I told him that i had a man on the side (hoping that this gross lie would go unnoticed) to which he replied, "I want to be more than on the side" (while keeping a completely straight face!). Eventually I managed to make him leave me alone, but not before he'd told me that he found me very funny and if I ever decided I wanted more than a comic fling, "you know where to find me".

Highly embarassing for the both of us, I'm sure, but none the less very amusing! I gave Dude 10 points for perseverence and gall, and he seemed impressed with that.

Over and out from Miss Highly Spadeable...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol thanks! I had nothing to do with that!!! Does anyone know anything? Or was I actually snapped by Canta photographers?

Heh! That made my day! =)

8:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so... the squirrels stole your mind...

i will steal your heart...

9:51 pm  
Blogger Helen said...

Oh the things I am missing! I always knew how hot you were Michelle!
(ps. Just a bit of free advertising for my own blog, I have posted on it but it didn't work so my post is in my comments section of the last post, confusing I know but better than nothing)

6:12 am  
Blogger Kat said...

Wow, that's impressive, if a little creepy...

11:55 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

lol really? *looks around suspiciously* I'd like to see you try (and steal my heart)

I've linked to your blog down my sidebar, oh Heleny weleny :)

12:10 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

heh - awesome :) spaded by a guy from class, eh? :P hey Michelle sorry I haven't been in touch lately we should fully catch up! Love ya :)

2:52 pm  
Blogger Ruth said...

So, stalker huh? Why does all the stalking happen when I am away? Were you in canta?
Send me canta! Send me canta! (please, oh please)

6:10 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

hehehe yeah lots is going on without you, Ruthie!! In canta was a picture of my car with "squirrels have stolen my mind" on the rear window (that Matt Price wrote there at CU camp)... very exciting, hehe :)

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home