Tuesday, March 01, 2005

2005 heralds its first spading attempt

Heh heh - oh the memories of first year! Today brought University 2005's first attempt at spading! I arrived at my SpanHist lecture just as it was beginning, so sat in the back row by myself. This seedy looking guy keeps turning around and looking at me (well he only looked seedy because he had facial hair and clear glassons-style glasses) and eventually says "I don't think we've met," (He-llo! Of course we haven't met!) "Are you new to this class?"
"er no," I say, "I was here last tuesday, but i have a lecture clash for half of thursday"
"Oh yeah" Says the guy, "you were that girl that said last week, 'I have a lecture clash for half of thursday'"
I'm like "um yes." (thinking: 'how observant')
And that was the end of that.
Weirod!

Nah, poor guy. Hope he doesn't feel too burninated. Gotta take the chance i guess =P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Magsmorris/Currangift.jpg

5:58 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

aaaaawesome!! A little weird looking, but still very awesome... THANKYOU!!

3:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home