Saturday, February 19, 2005

Sad post

No apologies for the blatant sadness contained in this post. Deal with it.

I'm not happy.
I don't want to be at university this year.
I don't want to be in New Zealand this year.
I don't want to be in CU this year.
I want to have a perfect house/flat
I miss my aunty and cousins who are in Australia
One of my best friends is moving to australia.
I'm sick of working at the place where i work.
My neck hurts.
I'm tired (not tired as in sleepy, but tired as in fatigued) (i want a rest)
And now i'm grumpy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Philotas said...

Magic Sam Ball response:
All signs point to move to Australia! ;)

7:32 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

yeah, Fraser... when i get all moved in to my new flat i'll have to dig out the dude himself for some comfort *grin*

Hey actually Sam, i was thinking about moving to brisbane and living with my aunty...

3:47 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

My best mate moved to Australia about 2 months ago - so I know what that ones like!! :)

9:42 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

shakes fist at AustraliaYeah, Australia steals everything good!!!

1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home