Monday, January 31, 2005

Paul Colman 9 Feb

forgot to add - i did myers briggs on my "date" with Nathan the other night. I have changed (shock horror), and apparently now i am an ESTJ. yup. I AM NO LONGER A FEELER. crikey!
i think whether or not you are a feeler or thinker can be cultuvated to some extent... like I think it is natural for me to be feeley, but i know its not often very wise, so i've cultuvated thinker attributes. yeah.
I came up with like 83% extrovert, which has dropped about 10% from last time i took the test. When i submitted my results, it asked me to answer some questions because some guy is studying people who have really high scores. So that was fun :)

In other news:
Paul Colman is playing at the celebration centre (bickerton st, Wainoni) on Wednesday 9th February from 7pm (i guess), and the Lads are playing there too. Tickets are $15 from Manna or other Christian bookstores. GO. I COMMAND YOU!! Paul Colman is AAAAAAAawesome... such a cool dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home