Friday, January 28, 2005

stupid university i hate you

Argh! I'm really annoyed about uni this year... finally i thought i'd sorted myself out, and talked myself into going back for my 3rd year....
There were 2 courses that i really wanted to do this year, and 2 that i had to do. One of the courses that I really wanted to do is no longer on. Thats a new development in the past 3 weeks. GAR!
The other course that i really wanted to do clashes with one that i have to do. *frowns*
That leaves the two political science courses that i'm not so keen on, AND not enough points to get my degree anyway.

Hmph.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

wow that sux :( grrr to evil uni that screws up timetables and doesn't offer papers at the last minute! On the upside tho, being a big, mature (mwa ha ha) third year means you get to hassle all the little first/second years :) I'm sure you'll be able to take full advantage of that :P And yes, I did lose the game...

12:06 am  
Blogger Philotas said...

doncha just LOVE university timetables? I swear its all a big conspiracy to make us as unhappy as possible :P
On the upside theres always fire. heh. heh heh. hmm. if you get caught you dont know me.

3:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home