Sunday, January 02, 2005

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago? er i mean Michelle

Hello everybody! lets play where in the world is Michelle.
No! Wrong. Guess again.
Really? You think i'd go there? guess again
Noooo!! come on! you can do better than that...
What kinda guess was that? this is your last chance...

I'm not sure if you guessed it or not, but I'm in Timaru! I came down today with Sally and Ferdinand (Matt). Sally and Ferdinand kidnappered me!! Ooh! how exciting *does the excited face* (the one where you gasp, look surprised, and put your fingers in your mouth... kindof. Hopefully you know what i'm talking about, or that might sound like some weirod sort of cannibalism!!) Er anyway... so back to the exciting adventure! I like Sally. Sally is cool. She is way up there on the cool-people list at the moment. Not sure why really. (he he ouch! Sally poked me!) Matt, er I mean Ferdinand, is also cool. I command him to be my friend this year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:48 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home