Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Have pity on me!

I had my second wisdom tooth out yesterday. OUCH!! It's my bottom left one, so i no longer have any wisdom in the bottom of my mouth! Its been hurting quite a bit, and i can barely open my mouth, so eating is a tedious chore!! Sal and Steve (the new couple on the block) had great fun laughing at me while under local anasthetic! I had half a numb face, so couldn't pronounce many words properly. They even made me read some pages from "the Sneetches" by Dr Seuss, cos i couldn't say "sneetch" (strangely enough, that word came up quite a lot in the book)!
Anyway Malcolm is on at Hermil or the new Spleen tonight, not sure which.. Anyone who wants to feed me pureed corn and spoonfeed me soup is VERY WELCOME! In fact...

No, i won't say that. But if your mothers feel sorry for me then send them my way!
In other news, finally a happy "yay" to Sally and Steve.

I have fallen too! I have sparkly eyes!
Not sure if i can explain... might be better to leave you guessing....

Nah, thats too much effort. I have sparkly eyes for Stephania Morales, a 5yr old from Nicaragua who speaks spanish and english, and likes dolls. I really really want to be her sponsor (through World Vision), so Sal and I are thinking about it, and about to ask Ruth if she wants to join in with us... it would only be $10 each per MONTH!!
If anyone else is keen to jointly sponsor a kid next year then email/call me at Hermil and we can arrange something :) In fact... we could have like a whole four or five kids!!

Anyway... i'm sure i have things to do (liar!) If anyone isn't going to Philippa and Tim's wedding this weekend then call me, and we could do something!
Adios Amigos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew P said...

Yeh, I just heard recently. Yayfullness for ST and ST!

(hmm...could this be related to the exec's decision to get everyone at CU hitched? Who will be next?!...)

8:52 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey That was the last exec not the current one! Don't look at us blame the last lot!

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home