Monday, November 01, 2004

what happens when you leave yourself logged in on Nato's computer

Just a little post of clarification...
Don't worry Fraser, i am still holding on to my gravity! The last post was by Nathan...
we cunningly discovered that i had left myself logged in to Blogger on his laptop, and so hijinks ensued. As you (Fraser) and you (Chad) may have noticed, Nato left you amusing little comments on your blogs under the guise of me. (Although i did screen them to make sure they weren't going to get me into trouble, he he!)

So yus.... I am still mature! (like Ruth)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes I didn't think that was likely to be you. After just having noted your'd posted "Nathan is watching". :)

1:24 am  
Blogger Matthew P said...

Is it possible that Nathan has some sort of schizophrenic tendency to believe that he's someone else at times?

For example, text received from him (yes, the incriminating evidence is still in my cellphone's inbox!):

"Hey Matt. How is it going. You should come by this weekend - I baked your favourite cookies!
Hugs and kisses.
Grandma."
My suspicions arose when:
a) I have no favourite cookies
b) Dropping by in the weekend is a bit out of my way considering she lives in Gore
c) Grandma has no cellphone, let alone know how to use one, and
d) 'Her' cellphone number in my address book looked suspiciously like Nathan's

But lo, what is this, a common theme? ie: unguarded cellphone/open blog plus Nathan equals bad idea!

So no, he isn't schizophrenic, but is in fact a young whipper-snapper of a larrikin, a conniving schemer of the school of conniving schemery, a perpetrator of pandemonium and chaos!

What dastardly scheme will he hatch next? Shut your windows, lock your doors! Guard your loved ones and all forms of personal media!

11:06 am  
Blogger Matthew P said...

Um, I feel the need to post a disclaimer... Nathan is supercool, you don't really have to shut your windows and lock your doors!

And he isn't really a mastermind criminal genius bent on wrecking havoc everywhere... someplaces but not everywhere, I mean, everyone has dastardly schemes to bring about pandemonium to the general populace right? Right? Well I, um... no, not me of course, no scheming over here... I just, well, I'll stop now.

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home