Monday, November 08, 2004

thoughts for today

1. I switched back to lady deodorant, thanks to Ruth, and confound it wasps are attracted to it. I'm always surrounded by bees and wasps. Gar!

2. Ruth is leaving to back to Paekakeriki today *sniff* boo hiss! I shall miss her lots and lots and lots

3. I still want an ant farm

4. i am unemployed ... boohoo!

5. love is in the air ... i definately smell love aplenty ... (not here, unfortunately)

6. I'm moving in to Hermil vewwy soon... i think this Monday. Mwa ha ha... get prepared oh my lovlies - Heln and shell, Sal and ethol, Este and knightley!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

It can't be too hard to make an ant farm right? I'd be looking into finding a queen.

Interestingly, its kinda similar to life - acquiring a viable female is harder than housing her.

1:11 pm  
Blogger Nathan said...

Hehe... Bees being attracted to you now explains a lot. Does anyone remember (did anyone know) Henry, Ruth's little friend?

And you can't say "love is in the air" without telling us which love you're referring to! Otherwise its like silly horoscopes "Change will happen soon", its suggestive, but doesn't tell you anything...

1:15 pm  
Blogger Matthew P said...

If you got an ant farm with winged ants, you could train them to attack the bees...

2:41 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love your ideas about all the ants, Matt!! primo :) Perhaps you can assist in the training part?

Nathan all i can say is my lips are sealed. I know NO-SINK! (in the words of Colonel Schultz or Klink, whichever it was) Anyway, i'm not alluding to anything in particular... my nose just senses that there is love in the air, that is all.

5:43 pm  
Blogger Nathan said...

Uh...
The ants with wings are queen ants...

But I'm sure you could get drones with wings as well.

11:19 pm  
Blogger Ruth said...

I remember Henry *sigh*
I know lots of drones. heh

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home