Saturday, November 06, 2004

winding down post-exam rant

Bah... why do exams suck the life out of you? Once again, i was the first person to leave the exam... HOW MANY TIMES HAS THAT HAPPENED BEFORE?! People must hate doing exams with me... make them feel insecure! Although this time it was 1hr and 15 minutes til i left.
My watch battery is slowly dying. Many MANY times has it made me late/got me into trouble. Today was nearly one of those times. I fluffed around at home changing my keyrings around (which took about 15 minutes) and then i realised (when i rang 0800 000 000 - former Santa line, but now Telecom) that i had 10 minutes less than i thought. This meant that i had exactly 30 minutes until 2.25. Exams start at 2.30. Its Saturday. And i dont live in Christchurch. Yeah. so... However i managed to make it to Uni by 2.22 (wow) and then, awesomly, i had prayed for a park, and i felt God saying that he'd left me one of those ones right outside the science block. I am not very holy and i thought 'no way am i trusting you on that one, God'... wasted some moments driving round the science carpark til i found a park, then realised that there were 3 available in the spot God had told me about. Yeah. Good move, Walker.
But this was my best exam (ever) in a number of ways - i'd had 3 weeks to study for it. I had, in fact, spent over 4 hours a day for 2 of those weeks studying, and today i spent a bit of time in prayer, preparing, and actually, for the first time, prayed before beginning the exam. It went well :) The only time i had trouble was in the second (of two) essay question, where i was skint on material. However i should get the A for it that i wanted, which (with lots of hope) will get me a B overall (damn that D on the last assignment!!)

Anyway, i'm all done for months and months and months... and will be moving into the infamous Hermil within the week. Will post more later about stuff. Actuall stuff (if there is any)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home