Friday, February 04, 2005

jumble sale

Yay - i smell like a man again! I am at home (Rangoon) and i've 'borrowed' my brother's Lynx Anti-Hangover, plus i am wearing Java roll-on. Brilliant!!

I have a million thoughts whirling in my head, and no logical way to write them down. So here goes to fragments

-its awfully hot here in Rangiora at night. And in the day. Actually its our house thats hot (not simply the temperature outside); it holds heat really well.
-I dont have much more stuff to take to chch. I need way less stuff than i thought, so thats great
-Bill, current tenant in our house in Avonhead Rd, hasn't moved out yet, but hopefully will get out this weekend so i can start moving my stuff in!
-I feel so old sometimes ('old' = mature). I don't want boring old waste-of-time conversations; i want meaningful discussions. I know that sometimes you need to relax and talk drivel, but i want more meaning! Heln worked out once that in one week you have 20 hours of time to waste (if you count up the hours between 6pm and 10pm). If you add on, say, 8 hours for the weekend, then you have nearly 30 hours of free time in a week. What do we talk about in this time? bollocks mostly. Where's all the discussions about helping the poor in our community? About the war in Sudan? About the sad state of Christianity in France? About our hopes and dreams for the future?
I know i've already posted about this before, but i want more gravity. Slowly i am moving in that direction.

I want to write more jumbled thoughts, but i'm going to see my mentor, Debbie, to discuss what i can do this year. See you all on Wednesday at the Paul Colman concert! It costs $15. Pittance for what it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home