Sunday, February 20, 2005

So really, what is michelle?

According to Michelle, and not Google, What is Michelle?

Music
-Jennifer Knapp
-Shawn McDonald
-United
-Switchfoot
-Sanctus Real
-Kutless
-Paul Colman Trio
-Delirious
-Classical music, in particular: Dvorak, Debussy, Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi, Greig, Bizet


Animals
-Squirrels
-Bats
-Weasels/ferrets
-Moles
-Monkeys
-Foxes

Things I wanted to be when I grew up
-Indy/Rally car driver
-School teacher
-Hairdresser
-Historian
-Museum worker
-Translator
-DOC worker

Colours my hair has been
-Ginger
-Blonde
-Pink
-Green
-Blue
-Purple
-Auburn
-Black
-Plum
-and of course, Brown

Relatives
-9 auntys and 9 uncles
-13 cousins
-One Gran and Grandad still alive
-One great Grandma
-One father, mother, and brother

People who mean the most to me
-Aunty Diane (who has turned to the darkside and is in Australia)
-Dan (who is turning to the darkside and moving to Australia)
-Ruth (reader of my epic letters and whinging over the holidays)
-Nathan (a right good dude)
-Helen (someone i can be really honest, and silly, with)
-My parents (just because we dont get along doesn't mean i don't totally love and appreciate them so much)
-Haley (she has been around since i was 16 and keeps in touch with me)
-Debbie and Glen Fraser (Deb is my mentor and man i wanna be like her when i grow up!)

This week's plans for the future
-Next year: go do Work France or Work Ireland to pay off my student loan (which will be about $5000 ) and earn money to travel/ do a mission
-After that, go to Africa and South America and work with street kids, orphans, teenagers, and ladies.
-After that, 2006/7 ... blank canvas =)

Clothes
-Jeans and a t-shirt
-knee-length skirt and pink top
(thats all you need for a good wardrobe)

Passion
-Africa..............
-Children
-Loving other people
-God. Man i wanna be like Him.

What defines me?
-Love and care
-Hugs and kisses
-God
-passion
-Silliness
-Makeup
-being late
-squirrels
-showing others that i care by supporting them, and when they do the same for me it really uplifts me.
-bad, yet earnest, singing
-compassion
-being unsatisfied with everything!
-listening to passionate music
-Alone/recharging time

There you have it. Me in about 200 words. Of course missing many important details! (as you can tell i'm bored! need to find ways to waste time!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Bad yet earnest singing. Awesome!

3:58 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

wow... your hair has been a lot of colours

8:42 pm  
Blogger Justin C. said...

I did not know you like the Newsboys. I listen to them all the time. I like christian music.
I have noticed that there are a lot of christians out there like me. I am not alone:)

3:53 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Conservation terms, i'm glad you like the newsboys.
Who are you, and where do you come from?

4:37 pm  
Blogger Justin C. said...

I am in the U.S., in the pacific N.W. Or more accurately, at the foot of the cascades dealing with, at the moment, mountain snowpack loss.(It greatly effects Seattle's water supply, as well as all the surrounding areas). Either from my blog or my name, you can probably tell that I am very interested in Earth preservation. Like I said, I like gospel or spiritual music. The News Boys are one of the music groups I like. So that is pretty much me packed into a nutshell.
A commenter,
Conservation Terms

1:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home