Monday, May 30, 2005

playtime!

I had such a fun afternoon! I went to the playground with a friend, and stayed for almost three hours! We ended up having an awesome leaf fight of doom, after which I had leaf in my teeth, hair and clothes, and then trekked little bits of leaf throughout the house when I got home.
We went on the seesaws and I got supreme bounceage, I admit, I did scream like a girl when my friend bounced me really high! (i admit, I *am* a girl, I just dont usually scream like one!)

Anyhoo, these are some interesting things i learned today:
1. Jellie park was created through Mr So-and-So Jellie, Esquire donating land
2. Goosebumps are named that because they look like geese that have been plucked
3. Gabions (wire baskets with stones inside) (go 7th form Geography) are not pronounced gabby-ons, but gayb-yons.
4. Leafs are incredibly hard to get out of curly hair!
5. Lighter people get double bounced on trampolines

There were more, but i forgets like a fox. =)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaf fights are good :-)

11:46 pm  
Blogger Philotas said...

lighter people get double bounced? colour me confused!

3:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you're still alive, Sam!! I thought my evil advisor had been eliminated!
Double bouncing is like two people are bouncing on a trampoline, and you both hit the tramp at the same time, and its like one person's knees go funny and sometimes they fall over. Its fun... you should try it sometime =)

Lol, I'm still picking leafs out of my clothes!

10:45 am  
Blogger Christina said...

ah, double bouncing. I have fond, fond memories of always getting double bounced and no matter how hard I tried I could never double bounce my brother. *nostalgic sigh* loverly :)

11:14 am  
Blogger Kat said...

Hehe, interesting useship of the word 'bounceage' as per Christina's post, and the suggested changence of the popularhood of various suffixes.

4:52 pm  
Blogger Jared said...

I wonder who the friend was eh eh

9:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh eh!! wink wink nudge nudge!!
You stirrer J-rod!!
(Good to see you're returning the favour *grin* )

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home