Thursday, June 02, 2005

My flatmate Ray

Ray and I had a date last night! We went and got takeaways and sat in the car in a relatively dark, secluded spot to eat them. There we gazed into each others eyes in the streetlight, spoke unmeaningful truths to each other, and talked about Barbie. Ray got to be the man, which gave her burping rights. Usually its me who relinquishes my role as a woman, but this time i got to be the hot date!
Then we went to the supermarket under the guise of 'grocery shopping'. We even smelt fruit together.
Ray has a pair of gumboots, like me, and next time it rains (and we're not busy) we're going to go rainwalking and splash in puddles together.
Aah Ray...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

When I come home, can we have date? please oh please (except we won't tell Andre, he may not like that idea). shhh secret squirrel.

4:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home