Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Daily dose of procrastination

Daily dose of procrastination with your lovely host, Michelle....

I have a wisdom tooth coming through. On my xray from last year, it shows that this is the tooth that is growing away from my other teeth. Out of my mouth, you might say. I can feel a corner of it protruding at strange angles out of the side of my gum. Ouuuuch.

(Did I mention that i am studying for my exam?)
(why oh why, blasted tooth???)
(My dad said its not correlation, but causation - all this study is cementing what i've learnt this year, the new wisdom i've gained, so its only fitting my wisdom tooth should pain me)
(He's pretty clever, my Dad)

I also suspect that I have injured my nose. I wont say broken, cos i'm sure it would hurt more if it was broken. But a Certain Guy sconed me on the nose two weeks ago, and its been sore, and its definately not straight!!

Anyhoo... that should be all the procrastination for today. Its lovely and sunny in Rangiora! yay!

Oh and - the rest of you need to post on your blogs WAY more often!! How else am i supposed to waste time?!?! Where's the effort, you guys?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

hey i've posted! comment, comment! I know what you mean about wisdoms, eh. Mine started getting heinously painful
a) a few days before I had nasal surgery
b) before my exams
c) when I was doing my final research project for LING 303

Yes, that's right. On three (3) seperate occasions. I think our teeth do it to us on purpose - get it taken out and she'll be aaaall good :D

6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home