Thursday, June 23, 2005

Yet ANOTHER post!!!

I'm so sick of studying!! (in case you couldn't tell by the influx of posting over the last week!!!!!) I just want this stupid exam to be over and done with! I know I'm going to get a C, so just put me out of my misery!
Actually I'm not miserable... i'm in a funny mood... and have been for the past week! Studying does funny things to me, hehe! I've typed up 25 pages of study notes and my fingers hurt, lol.
In other news,
-I have a stalker!! w00t!
-I'm also officially sick.. Winter I shake my fist at you!!
-The engagement party for me and AJ that was tonight has been postponed until further notice. (Gifts still accepted.) Thankyou to Jared for his continued support of our relationship. *sarcasm alert* heh

Okay. Maybe I should "get back to" this study. Hmm.
Can't wait til Saturday afternoon!

6 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

You have a stalker? Cool! Where can you get them from? Supermarkets? :P Actually... stalkers can be kinda sucky... lol

6:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol.. that would be funny "one stalker, that will be 12.95"
This one came via Luuk's blog. (which explains everything!)
=P

6:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She wishes! I've been getting texts all evening telling me how she's found my address...photos...friends....be warned - Michelle is a danger to all things stalkable!

10:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And there's no way anyone's selling me for as little as $12.95...I'm invaluable!

10:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. Maybe I should post on all the people i've stalked over the past 15 months....
I have done well ^__^

Sorry for you, Mark, that you didn't know about this reputation before you goaded me =P

10:29 am  
Blogger Philotas said...

damn :) someone beat me to it! (or did they? *insert evil laugh here*)

12:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home