Monday, July 04, 2005

Hellooo fans!

Heh - i don't have much to say really....
So, because I feel like i've neglected my blog lately I will try and post something mildly interesting.
Or not.

The blogging epidemic continues to spread...........................
So I shall say HI to my newest fans.... Craig, Joy =), and Jazz.
Craig is awesome... You're the man, Craig. (I'm dating Craig's brother.. so I should start with compliments as early as possible *grin*)
Joy =) actually helped my Man Thing sort out his feelings, etc, and that resulted in her becomming an avid blog reader, heh heh. Yay! Go Joy =)
Jazz.... Jazz has turned to the darksaide and gotten her own blog.

Okay, well I think thats all I have to say about that.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on you can do better than that

3:32 pm  
Blogger Scotty said...

Wohooo for more blog fans!

7:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for fans!! You're famous!!

hehe I love your blog dude. Random rantings = brilliant! :D

10:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, thanks for the welcome, hope you feel special, reading your blog was the first thing I did wne I got to work today, I haven't been here for a week and felt out of date with stuff. Ok, time to check my emails now.
Joy =)

8:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee Thanks Jazz... you are teh r0XX0r!!

5:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For your own sake, it's truly in your best interest that you don't ask ;)

1:21 am  
Blogger Luuk Paulussen said...

"For your own sake, it's truly in your best interest that you don't ask ;)"

LOL

8:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home