Sunday, July 31, 2005

Rollercoaster...

Slightly more upbeat post than the last one. Sometimes its all a matter of perception, huh?
-Goodnews, Studylink has decided it will pay me afterall!! And have even given me backpay! Yay! I can afford the rent again!
-I do have lots of good friends, I just have to cherish the friendships and look after them otherwise they fall away. Plus I think its good to have about 4 close friends in whom one can confide. I'm sure they all know who they are, but thanks to cool people like Reuben, Haley, Ruth, Christina, and Adam.
Big Big thanks to Christina for being so awesome, and such a great friend this year. I've needed you heaps, and you've been so caring and supportive. And you hassle the socks off me about a certain boy... which makes me grin like a fox!
Speaking of which, a Certain Guy makes me grin like a fox in general. Go you!

I didn't go to church this morning. i stayed home and read lots of Pauline epistles... Heh. I'm studying Worship, trying to work out exactly what the Bible says about it. I'll post when I come to some conclusions.

DONT FORGET TO COME TO THE BALL!! I HAVE TICKETS IF YOU WANT TO BUY THEM OFF ME. $30 EACH.

Anyway, its going to be a busy next 3 weeks... I have the Ball, my birthday, my 21st Party, two 25% tests, and surely some other stuff inbetween!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Cheers! You roxxor too! Dunno what I would have done this year without you as my friend eh :D Hope you have an awesome few weeks I'll definately be at the ball and your 21st :D

And you're right, it's all about perspective. I was in a similar place this time last year - hardly any friends, didn't know what to do with myself etc things change though :) And everybody's path is different - just enjoy where you are for now :D

4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home