Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Help!!!

Meh... i hate asking for stuff, but i'd really appreciate some prayer at the moment. I've had more problems with this Political Science (POLS) course...

Problem:
-I need to be enrolled before Friday to get my degree. (So I have less than four days)
-I have six courses to choose from.

Spanner in the works:
-I got a D for my last POLS essay. Not good when you're in your final year. (Overall for the course I got a C+. Not exactly inspiring)
-I am not as 'clever' (for lack of better word) as other POLS students, and often don't understand the theoretical concepts, etc.

So yeah, I'm really confused about all this at the moment. I've narrowed it down to three courses that hopefully I am capable of doing. I am going to go and see the lecturers tomorrow and get some help.
Please pray for clear head, direction, wisdom, and calmness for me. And that God would show me his purposes (as I believe it was Him who led me to POLS in the first place), and really be a refuge/rock/strong tower for me.

Thanks heaps, i really appreciate any prayers/advice =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Will pray - hop things work out.

9:08 am  
Blogger Christina said...

hey! prayed for you this morning :) I "hop" things work out too (he he he - sorry Scott, couldn't resist)

6:58 pm  
Blogger Scotty said...

Yeah! :P Fair enough.

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home