Monday, July 11, 2005

irony

Date: 10/03/2005

Greetings and salutaions Adam Moffat,
I would like to cordially thank you for your kind invitation to the camp that
will take place with the Navigators this weekend.
Unfortunately, well fortunately for me, I have discovered a superior christian
group, named the Christian Unions, and i will be attending their camp, which I
am sure will be more funner and exciting than any you could produce.
In addition, their name implies that there may be a chance for me to create a
Christian Union for myself. I would like to believe this is similar to a Civil
Union, but without the ungodliness of that union. Perhaps the navigators could
work on that aspect of their group.

All those unpleasantries aside, I would like to wish you the best time at your
stunning location of (the name of the camp has vacated me).
May the Lord's grace shine apon you as you seek to learn more about Him, and
develop your friendships with his followers,

Gratuitously yours,
Mystery Jodphur Wearer number 168
(mjw168)

Yeah. I bet God has a good laugh at his own cunningness when he sees things like this.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about if you use it in a sentence? As in "That is funner like a fox!". I think that works.

1:40 am  
Blogger Christina said...

mwa ha ha ha - yeah I've noticed that about God. He has a *wicked* sense of humour. Not like, evil wicked but like... argh you know what I mean. Loving the irony in this case :P

10:18 am  
Blogger Nathan said...

Ha!
He got you good!

3:04 pm  
Blogger Luuk Paulussen said...

Funner all the way to the (strange European) bank!

6:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this letter was re. the camp at the start of the year!! I didn't go to this weekends one cos i had my tooth out and it would have been unwise =)
Glad to hear you had fun though!

6:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home