Monday, July 11, 2005

He made me do it.....

Y'all wanna know who's really cool? AJ. Yeah. Just a bit of publicity for his blog. AJ makes sexy jealous. (well according to himself). Anyway go to his blog. (he's grinning like a ferret as he reads this) ("its cos i'm so adorable" - AJ's reasoning for why he's grinning)

In other exciting news *sarcasm alert* I managed to miss my lecture this afternoon as well. Yeah. But I got almost all the things on my 'to do' list done....
Not sure whether its victory or defeat.

Hehe. I snorted milk out my nose tonight. It was funny yet rather uncomfortable.

"one day when i'm in a secure, loving relationship I'm going to be happy in the knowledge that at least three other girls think i'm huggable" - AJ. Read his blog and you'll know. He's referring to me, Ray, and Christina. pfft.

Anyhoo.. thats enough posting for today. I'm off to think about Adam.
(*puke* just kidding ;) )
(I thought i'd better mention Adam cos i talked lots about AJ) (Adam is cooler than AJ) (sorry Aj)
Alright thats enough of that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

er...? as you wish! =P

10:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home