Friday, July 15, 2005

goodbye to more wisdom

*sigh* i feel like such a retard. Its just taken me 15 minutes to eat a small plate of spaghetti and one slice of white bread (sandwich). I can only poke my tongue out half way, and i can only open my mouth wide enough to fit a teaspoon in.
I had my third wisdom tooth taken out yesterday, and felt fine for most of the day. Yay! Today however I tried to be staunch and not take any pain killers, and its just this constant dull ache, with the occasional pang, plus my cheek is swollen like i'm carrying an acorn in my mouth.
I cried before. *embarassed face* Its so hard to eat, and i feel retarded.

*scowl*

5 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Hey sorry to hear that, but look on the bright side! At least you are full of wisdom. I'm 25 and haven't had one wisdom tooth come through!

2:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry it still hurts! Hope it gets better soon!!

Joy =)

4:35 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

aah but i'm not full of wisdom anymore... it just got pulled out =P

thanks though guys *hugs*

4:49 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

aawwww.. lotsa hugs Michelle, I know what it's like I remember when mine came through :( Take those painkillers, dammit, take them! Being staunch is for stupid people like ... we'll call him "Mr Nobody" who slices his hand open, loses large amounts of blood, comes back from work and goes, "I think I'll go to my next job" while all the sane people he knows (including the boss of his next job) tell him to go to the doctor and get stitches. Aaah... you'll be smarter without the teeth, I promise. And you can still make them into earrings! :D

2:00 am  
Blogger Shoilee Khan said...

hey there,

glad you're being brave about it! Try napping alot :) I just got all four of my wisdom teeth taken out at the same time about two weeks ago...had to sit there with gauze in my mouth for days! Feel better soon :).

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home