Sunday, July 24, 2005

Friday and Saturday

I should have posted this on Friday when I was feeling good, cos by the time it got to yesterday some bung things had happened and I didn't feel like posting. But anyway - Thankyou so much to everyone who prayed for me about Uni courses. I had such a stressful fortnight, and even cried a bit (oh no! A sign of weakness!)... but eventually found an awesome Political Psychology class (eg. why do people vote? What is the motivation behind party leaders decisions?) that is going to be awesome. I went and enrolled myself for it on Friday, which was such a load off my mind!
I even felt so good that I went to the gym!! Yay! Go endorphins! (and i have sore muscles now!!) And I even saw this guy at the gym, who said he was disappointed that I had a boyfriend, "well happy for you, but not happy for me" ... lol. Very weird!!!!
So all in all, Friday was a rather interesting day!

Then Saturday I discovered that Studylink has once again (after numerous letters saying 'no we wont pay you', 'oh wait, yes we will', 'oh no we wont', 'finally we have decided, yes we will pay you') decided not to pay me. -$170 later.....
Its not like i don't have enough trouble with money without them taking away the little scrap they give me!!!
The Little Prince sums up how I felt:

"-J'aime bien les couchers de soleil. Allons voir un coucher de soleil...
-Un jour, j'ai vu le soleil se coucher quarante-trois fois!
Et un peu plus tard tu ajoutais:
-Tu sais... quand on est tellement triste on aime les couchers de soleil...
-Le jour des quarante-trois fois tu était donc tellement triste?
Mais le petit prince ne répondit pas."

(But I blew bubbles rather than watching sunsets)

But then last night I had the 21st of a school friend, so that was cool to catch up with people who I hadn't seen for a while. =)
Am now very very tired after many late nights, and shall be in bed at 8.30pm tonight. (i hope)

Maybe more substantial posts coming later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll sum up for you, Jazz =)

[the prince said,] "I love Sunsets. Lets go and watch a sunset... One day I watched the sun set forty three times!"

And a bit later you [the Prince] added, "you know, when people are very sad they like to watch sunsets..."

[The Pilot then says,] "the day of the forty-three sunsets you were very sad then?"
But the little prince didn't reply.

3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home