Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Aah Shakespeare you old dog...

So are you to my thoughts as food to life,
Or as sweet-season'd showers are to the ground;
And for the peace of you I hold such strife
As 'twixt a miser and his wealth is found.
Now proud as an enjoyer, and anon
Doubting the filching age will steal his treasure;
Now counting best to be with you alone,
Then better'd that the world may see my pleasure:
Sometime all full with feasting on your sight,
And by and by clean starved for a look;
Possessing or pursuing no delight
Save what is had, or must from you be took.
Thus do I pine and surfeit day by day,
Or gluttoning on all, or all away.

(reference)

Ha! Shakespeare the lovesick fool....

Help... I'm in love too. Can anyone offer me any advice?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm, yes.....

Joy =)

12:20 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

[in Yoda-like voice] Whooped like a whoopee cushion, you are :D

7:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aah Jazz, Shakespeare wrote the sonnet which is about the writers affection for his beloved, that so consumes him and drives him mad, whether he is with or without his love.
I also feel the same way about my love, which, in answer to your question, is not Shakespeare...

8:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Five Star, my puke bucket is getting quite a lot of use... which is good ! I haven't completely lost my head =) However, occasionally i ignore my inner urges to vomit and instead go with the soppiness... =S

Hey Moff, thanks... glad you enjoyed it! Liked your shirt ;)
i'm feeling better now, which is good good good. =)

9:46 am  
Blogger Ruth said...

fivestar, Michelle's bucket is being used by her flatmates.

8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home