Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Llama night 23rd Oct??

*this is not a competition for more popularity against Mike*
Just so you all know - i've had this planned for a good few weeks, and i have already invited you....
I wanted to have an Emperors New Groove movie night at my place (rangiora) and i planned it for the 23rd October. For me, this is brilliant as i have 3 weeks study leave. But what i didnt realise is that for some of you, it is a mere day or so before exams.
Please if this does not suit, reply and let me know.... otherwise i expect to see you all there or i'll get out my cattle prod (yes i DO live in the country and thus do possess a cattle prod)

Details (at the moment)
Movie Evening (of my favourite movie EVER)
Date Sat 23rd October
Time: anytime... all flippen day if you like.... and my parents are away for the whole next week... so you don't really have to leave at all if you dont want to....:P
Estimate: from 6pm onwards
Bring: some food/drink... i mean comeon... we have orange carpet... PLEASE RUIN IT!!
Where: Yup. This is THE moment of truth.... RANGIORA.
11 Fraser Place.... I'll draw you all maps and stuff....
Other important details: you can all stay the night if you so desire, it takes 35-40 minutes to get here from Christchurch, i reeeeeally want all you cool dudes to come!!

So yeah, comment, ring, email, text or something if you can't came, or maybe even if you can come.... EITHER WAY I WANT YOU ALL!! he he he!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

it is a busy time... but we'll see...

8:11 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Might be possible depending on who else is going out (transport).

3:53 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Well I also have 3 weeks' study leave so it should be all good :)

re. transport: ditto

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home