Monday, September 27, 2004

more better friends than anyone else!

And big big thanks to those of you that have helped me through this... some of you know that this was such a time of darkness for me, and an event that really guttered me. Most of you wont know that, cos i was trying to be staunch about it, but i spend many hours weeping over lost chances and the end of seeing a friend.
Biggest thanks to God, of course, for the Holy Spirit, my comforter, Jesus, my friend, and for being an awesome father with a giant knee...
Thanks also to Mike and Fraser for being there, and to Ruth for hugs.
You guys are awesome :)

And thanks also to everyone who was praying for me today... It means a lot =)

2 Comments:

Blogger LaraCroft said...

HI Michelle.
Sounds a serious blog, and I have no idea what it was talking about so I am just going to talk about what I wanted to say anyway......(just for some light relief)

you like squirrels!!!!!!

wow that is so amazing cos I always thought if I was going to be an animal I would be a squirrel. Like, I don't know who out there has read the Northern Lights books but they're awesome, and my daemon would be a squirrel. Busy, curious, obsessed with food (esp. nuts), bright-eyed and bushy-tailed....

cool. that's all i wanted to say.

5:15 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

*jaw drops* Lara? Oh Lara :) *swoon* Somebody else who likes squirrels and wasn't forced into it?
Join the list of heros!!
Thanks Lara, hee hee!! We shall have to hang out more often, methinks!

11:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home