Thursday, September 23, 2004

Bill

Thankyou God for the chance to live this life; to feel, to think, to experience
Thankyou God for your sacrifice, so death could bring us pleasure
Thankyou God for the choice - to follow you, to live for you, to proclaim you
An eternity with you... that would truly be heaven.

Thanks God, that you gave me the chance to experience Bill and who he was. It was great to be a part of his life, and i really value that. He meant a lot to me God, and im grateful for the pleasure he was. For the fun times, for the sharing, for the dedication, for the cause.
I'm so sorry for not doing what i said i would. For telling him how much i care. You gave me a week; plenty of time. Still i fumbled on. Tomorrow doesn't always come, there's not always a second chance. But i know that its in your hands.
What should be implicit does need to be said, and love should be expressed.
These regrets i guess, will plague me forever, but i know your healing hand. I pray that your comfort was with my Bill, and that he's now wrapped up in your arms.

God there's nothing i can do but praise you, for death is nothing to be feared.
Im glad that you listen to my prayers, desperate and foolish as they are.
I'm sorry.
But thankyou for the life that i was able to be part of.
Mighty King.

1 Comments:

Blogger Notions Incognito said...

I'm sorry - you'll be in my prayers. I don't really know what else to say. But this is a prayer that shows you have the strength of the Spirit in you, and I know He is known as Comforter. You're right that tomorrow won't always come, and you're right we should live every moment with purpose and love. I think love is the ultimate reason we exist. To borrow from the Nike slogan: Life is short, love hearts.

Those regrets won't plague you forever, for one day you'll be able to tell him in person how much he meant to you - and he'll spend the rest of eternity happy knowing it.

We love ya!

5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home