Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Lucky Dip Love Rant... Kelly!

I need to procrastinate bad! So i've devised a new scheme... its called the Lucky Dip Love Rant. Every now and then im gonna completely randomly unbiasedly and nonpartialy draw a name. And then i shall proceed to say nice things about that person for a while. Although in this case it will be kinda short, cos this essay, though extremely last minute, is one of the better ones i've written this year.

Kelly-
You are who i've "randomly selected" today. Hah! I lie. I didnt randomly select you at all. I chose you. Yup. I CHOSE YOU!! Yay!

Kelly (let me start again)
Your eyes are like dew, quivvering on the freshest spring rose
Yus... you have lovely quivvery eyes, that threaten to overflow with love. When you look at me, your eyes wobble. They are so bright and clear that i can *see* the love you have reflected there. Im glad you love me (finally). I like your hugs. They are not bear-ish, but they are long, long like the hair of a person who never cuts their hair.
I really appreciate your friendship. Like crushed fish to a kettle, you are to me. Oh i do not know how i could live without you near. No man (woman) hath better love than he (she) who loveth squirrels for his (her) friend.
You is beautiful. Big dark eyes. Big dark hair. Big white smile...
You is so lovely, my Kelly.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Oh Michelle! Thou dost rock mine world, thou dost, thou dost. How sweet are your rantings to mine ear. How beautiful your bright sneaky eyes and luscious dark curly fur. How deep your hugs, how puffy your jacket.. and how pink... argh, mine eyes! I am suffocating in puffy pinkness! But it is worth it if it brings me closer to your heart, oh my love, my light. How big your vision for the African babies, and how I adore thee.

And I do love you - (finally) - though it is only I who have suffered by overlooking your checking-me-out last year. Oh, the time we have lost! The love&fur-filled hugs and spanish pick up lines that could have filled that empty space!

Oh, to have so majestic a squirrel as yourself as a friend! And yet... no squirrel can compare to the friend I have in you, nor to the stunning beauty that is yourself, inside and out.

I am so glad you brought our fish to the party.

10:07 pm  
Blogger Philotas said...

Ack!
too...much..love..in...room..must...leave..before...infected!

jk guys! ^_^ Kelly and Chelley.. both=cool!

1:06 am  
Blogger Notions Incognito said...

But, soft! what squirrel through yonder window breaks? =)

Now as lovely as this is, I have to wonder what "Like crushed fish to a kettle, you are to me" really means... what on earth is like crushed fish to a kettle? Why fish? Why not something even more random, like squid? And why crushed? Why not grated? And why a kettle? Why not a saucepan?

So putting all this together - you get: "Like grated squid to a saucepan, you are to me." =) That's about as much meaning as this phrase has to me.... =)

But I see perhaps it has something to do with a party... but why crush fish and put them in a kettle? Boiled fish? Cod-liver tea??? A moccatuna????? Arhhggg! =)

Heh heh.

11:48 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

He he... sorry Reubs :) I have managed to confuse many a person with that comment.... It all comes from me saying something to Kelly about "thats another kettle of fish" then we got distracted thinking about fish and what they were doing in kettles anyway! And then the fish became crushed, cant remember why... maybe cos they were in a kettle... He he i dont know *grin*
Anyway, there is some strange relevance in there SOMEwhere... like most things i am involved in. There is always a method to my madness! Or perhaps you would prefer me to say there is always an emaciated mackeral stuck in the toaster when i'm involved :P

(hope that clears that up a bit, Reub-IN... what are you dipidy do-IN?)

12:29 pm  
Blogger M Ronayne said...

Unlike Reubz, I do not often go around to people's houses in the middle of the night and throw squirrels though their windows.....

But yes, like crushed fish to a kettle, like lead pipes to the Romans, you guys are to me. Razoo-kerfuffle.

4:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home