Sunday, October 03, 2004

My Heros !!

Oh yay (i hear your sarcastic moans) another post from the crazy lady... Save me! Save me now!
Har. Not funny.
Anyway i dont think im really grumpy at all. Probably more like a little hurt at the small dose of rejection. Nothing very serious really.

I think whenever i post, i post twice. I never seem to have just one thing to say, hee hee!!

My Heros
Its time to talk about my heros. The following people are my current heros, in one way or another. (There are no heroines in this because i am anything but politically correct, eh Helen... we're spastic or retarded, not intellectually challenged...) (well i dont mean 'we' as in you and me... i just mean me!) Aaaaaaanyway.....

*Helen. She is cool. So cool that she wrote me an email and told me she missed me and hadn't seen me round lately. *sniff* (he he, getting teary eyed... heeeeeeeeelp!) and she hugs me. Very nice hugs... they're just right. Nice and tight and long. I cannot say enough lovely things about Helen. As she knows (and exploits) she is on the "people i'm discovering" list... on which she gets lotsa loving and can do no wrong! Aah... Heeeeelen!!!!! You get the most written about you cos i love you lots.

*Lara... She likes squirrels! And i didn't tie her down and force her to either!! Yay for Lara!

*M ... Shes a nutter! an utter peanut butter nutter... Who mentioned squirrels.... And ironing... and has a nutcase for a beloved!

*Stevie... He did the manly thing and checked the air in my tyres and dipped my oil! He he he! And he cut up my food for me like a dad! Aaaawesome *throws a peanut at Steve*

*Reuben - you know why! Reuben has hands of magic. If you need a massage, ask Reubs. Or join the queue. Thanks Reuben =)

yeah, i think that's about it or else people won't feel special, they'll just feel like one of the list :P Hope you Heros feel special anyway... you should, cos you are! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, how exciting I have a blog! There's even a link and everything. Maybe if you are a phantom blog commenter for long enough it just gets made up automatically. If none of you ever click on the link you will think I am a cool blogging woman. And I feel loved, Thanks Michelle!! (Helen)

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home