Friday, November 11, 2005

there's no place like home

My plane arrived in Christchurch at around 4.35am yesterday morning. I got through customs just after 5am... and got 2 hours sleep. I had 3 seats to myself on the plane and lay down and slept for an hour or two. This is rather incomprehensible as i am still tired!
My flight was delayed five hours... So I was at the airport for 7 hours before getting on the plane!! But at least the pacific blue flight attendents were nice... those on the three previous flights i'd had weren't quite so friendly.

Anyway thats enough. Just an update to let you all know that i'm back in New Zealand and am home alone if you want to come visit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

You're *advertising* the fact you're home alone? What if some burglers just happen upon your website? Good to have you back, though. I have missed you, my partner-in-insanity, I must visit sometime :)

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home