Tuesday, October 25, 2005

australian sentences

Hello from Australia!
Just a temporary post until I can get my computer hooked up (i'm on my uncles at the moment). I've been writing posts in Word on my laptop, and hopefully soon I can get them up on my blog.

In the meantime - have a sentence or two.
I'm in Brisbane!
It is hot.
I am hot.
I have to shower two or three times a day to cool down!
I met SAM today... he is SOOO much like Mike its spooky!!
We spent most of our time together mocking each others accents... (but i have to agree- the New Zealand way of saying 'pest' does sound a lot like 'pissed'...)
My hair is ultra curly.... but ultra frizzy...
I bought myself a rubber chicken.
my feet are blistered and sore after a day of roaming the town in my sandals
i met a strange guy on the train who offered 'assistance' if i needed it, and gave me a business card. From what he told me, he seems like an eccentric millionaire. Or he could be nuts. Oh yeah, and he told me i need to find myself a nice husband, and said i look like i'd make a good mother. And asked me what my fiance did for a job. LOL!
I am going to bed because i am tired.
goodnight!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

oops.. yeah... um... about that... there's something I have to tell you Adam...

12:51 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

nah, seriously - the guy was either in his own odd little world or he was hitting on me.. I was quite happy to let him think i had a fiance!! (especially when i'd told him 5 minutes earlier, when he'd suggested that I get married, that it was still early days yet!!)
Anyway, seeing as you want an answer i said "my fiance is a structural engineer". He seemed to like that - said he'd be able to earn me good money while i stayed home and looked after the kids (when we were married)

12:54 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

(and by 'he' i mean my fiance, not the eccentric train man)

12:55 pm  
Blogger Luuk Paulussen said...

Keep digging, it's funny. :)

1:38 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

perhaps you would like a ladder for your welcome-back present? :P [makes digger noises] Good to hear things are going... well :D

7:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home