Wednesday, October 05, 2005

No, i refuse to believe its 11.40! its TEN,TEN I SAY!

I really hate daylight savings... my poor body has been completely stuffed up!! Its 3 days after the evil hour of doom (when 2am became 3am...) and my body still doesn't know what time it is!
I have the biggest bags under my eyes that i've seen for a long time, and when i tried to go to bed early last night my body told me that it was 9.30, not 10.30, and thus it didn't want to go to sleep. And then i had set my alarm for 7.30 this morning, but my body refused to wake up until 8.30 (the old 7.30...)
I am hungry at extremely weird times, my whole body rhythm is out of whack, and I feel rather like i've been hit by a truck!!

I'm not sure whether to fight it, or go with it... I've been trying both, but it's still not working!!
Who was the pillock who invented daylight savings and thought he could stuff with nature like that?!
My body shakes its fist at you...

Anyhoo.. i'm studying... and extremely hungry. But i will not give in!! I shall tame the beast yet!! No eating until 12.15!!!
It is very windy today.. rather like a gale, infact. I looked out my window before when I opened the curtains and the man next door was standing out on his lawn, practising his golf swing, and chipping golf balls. Did I mention that there are strong 46 kph winds here today?!
Bizarre...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Yeah bro, I found out that I deal with jet lag really well, but for some reason my body is totally annihilated by daylight savings? What's up with that? It's only one measly hour!

12:56 pm  
Blogger Jim said...

it's really nice when you get home from work though!

2:19 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

I didn't thik I'd been affected by the time change til just now - when I read your blog and discovered that I'm the same!! I keep needing more sleep int he morning, and want to eat lunch about an hour early!! : )
You don't need to tell me about the wind - I've just biked in it - it's quite tiring, every time I turned a corner I still seemed to be biking into a head wind!

5:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maaaaaan daylight savings is so psycho mama and it makes me even more psycho mama so I hear ya completely.

At 1pm I realised that my morning had disappeared. It sux big time!

Perhaps you could ask the strange man to give you a lesson in golf swinging?? Sounds rather interesting...

8:50 pm  
Blogger Matthew P said...

The solution is quite obvious... If you don't like doing things 1 hour early, do them 23 hours later instead! That way you get an uber sleep-in!

11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home