Sunday, October 02, 2005

So borin' i'm snorin'!

Yesterday I finished my last university essay.... ever.
w00t!
Only two more weeks in which I have one 30% test and one 50% test, and then i've got about 4 days inbetween, and then i'm going to Australia for three weeks, then ...
i have to find a job ~slightly less enthusiastic 'w00t'~

So whats been happening in the life of Michelle lately?
-Well i've had 'lots' (in my terms) of study, so generally I was being a good girl and didn't procrastinate by writing on my blog, plus Jared, Christina, and Fraser seem to be the only people posting on their blogs, so I managed to concentrate on test/essay study quite well!
-Ray's 21st was last night, and was fun to see so many awesome costumes! I nearly got ravaged by a bevear, assimilated into Batman's cape, and was hugged by a powerpuff girl(!!) Ray's birthday was last wednesday and I hope she had a good day =)
-I saw Christina, Jazz, Haley, and Katherine at numerous stages over the last two weeks... So I did leave the house ... occasionally...!!
-Plus there's a boy whom I hang out with on the odd occasion...

Really apart from that not much has been going down! I've been making a better effort lately to get early nights and be more conscientious in my study =)

Aah well... that was a boring post! But I figured some people (Like Jazz and Moff) like to be updated, plus i wanted to proclaim the yay-ness of Uni nearly being ALL finished!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home