Monday, August 22, 2005

Awesomest party!

My 21st on Saturday night was awesome.... The theme was 'Barbie' and lots of people dressed up! Yay! If you want to see pictures, visit the National Squirrel Association enblogged.

Thanks to Jazz who 'made' my beautiful fairy cake, my family for all their hard work, Adam for his help, and most especially my Aunty Diane who helped to pull everything together!!

The decorations, theme, and food were great, but it was the people that made it such an awesome night. It was so good to see old school friends, relatives, friends of my parents, and current friends all in one place, and (hopefully) having a good time.

=)

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Yeah the photos are great. Glad you had a good time, I think everyone else did as well :) Aah.. the costumes... just brilliant *grin*

6:37 pm  
Blogger Scotty said...

Hmph!

You expect to be part of the elite 50, when I didn't even get an invite huh?!

Hehe - looks like you had fun :) Great stuff.

2:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home