Wednesday, October 19, 2005

micropause

I like being busy... because it takes my mind off emotions. Right now, I am quite disappointed, a little upset, and rather bewildered.
However, today i've been into the Uni careers centre, to my grandparents house, had a doctors appointment, tidied all visible surfaces of my room (so that its all nice and clean for AJ, who is coming to stay here while I'm away), packed most of my suitcase for Aus, searched virgin blue's website to find out how much baggage I can take, when I have to be at the airport, and discovered that theres a $25 departure tax (because no one else has told me anything about what i'm supposed to do), and now I'm about to go to work.

I'm sure that if I hadn't been so occupied I would have been quite overwhelmed, and probably had a good cry.
Anyway, can't stop to blog, gotta keep moving....
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home