Tuesday, November 01, 2005

a crow woke me up at 2.12am.

I think I have a new freckle.
I have a mozzie bite.
I got sunburned in about 3 places, but only very slightly.
We went swimming in the sea (yes! the sea!) on Sunday, at the Sunshine coast. The water was 23o and was really quite lovely to swim in.
For a beach.
Everyone here wears bikinis, regardless of size!
Its odd cos people who aren't wearing bikinis just end up looking really overdressed!
Today I am going to Surfers Paradise with Dan.
I might wear my new bikini bottoms with my singlet-type lycra top.
If i'm feeling really brave.
Yesterday afternoon we went to see flying foxes at Ipswich.
They were so so cute, and so so stinky.
And in the morning we went shopping and I got some really cool stuff.
I spent lots of money.
I got to talk to Adam on the phone on Sunday night!
Oh joy! oh delight!
I miss my friends.
I love getting everyone's texts and emails =)

Only 9 sleeps til I'm home....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home