Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Thought bites

I think its rather obvious that i have a bit of work on at the moment, cos I am posting rather frequently! (Unlike the restrained Nato)

I think I will share lots of thoughts with you today
-I've noticed that people who are leaders on kids camps are often really weird. (Eg this person, or this person, and that person) Someone pointed out this trend to me the other day, when I was telling them that I had been a leader on my first kids camp last Friday. Perhaps the two observations were related...

-Ruth wants me to post on kissing! However, I think that will be a post that may never happen. The discussion from which the topic emerged was based around what "I'm not kissing until we're engaged" exactly entitled. Eg. Whats the difference between kissing on the cheek and kissing on the lips? Can hugging be just as passionate as a good deep kiss?
Argh. I said i wasn't going to post about it. And i'm not!

-I start my job this afternoon! Its a bit weird though, cos the mother is going to be there the whole time!

-I am going to teach highschoolers about postponing sex! (well hopefully) How exciting!! Its one of my soap-box rant-a-lot issues, and my cell group leader told me about this programme thats running in Christchurch soon. And you even get paid for it!

-I have lots of work to do, so I really should go now... !

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

wow, so much to do, so little time... hope your job thingy goes well today! I just spent two hours this morning looking after wee kids (all under the age of 5) while their Mums were doing craft stuff. Scary but kinda fun once you get the hang of it. And a bizarely good way to earn money. Ah, sweet, sweet money :)Have a good week

12:36 pm  
Blogger Ruth said...

I also am a kids camp leader although I haven't done any in a while. Go ElRancho Go!

2:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm oh so restrained...

6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home