Saturday, April 30, 2005

Ode to my flatmate

Blind these eyes, who've never tried, to see your Undies.
I'm so scared, wheres the hesitation?
You so easily proved that you could flash a (wo)man,
Well I am that (wo)man...

Chorus: It's better off this way, to be blind, blind, or blind
than to be looking your way, your way...
It's better off this way; to be scratching out my eyes
than to be sitting where I am, I am...

Still your legs, for I am blinded by this wicked vision,
why'd you wear a skirt, so flowing and free?
Oh flouro pink, assaulting my eyes,
well I'm flashed, flashed...

(chorus)

[Thanks to Jennifer Knapp for the inspiration that was "The Way I Am", a truly awesome song (and totally unrelated to undies)]

4 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

awesome... which flatmate might this be? he he he he :P I'm guessing 13 days until you move out? Have you found a new flat?

7:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee nice picture, Christina!!
Actually no, its not 13 days till that... take a look at Sam's blog http://philotas.blogspot.com and you might get an idea...

Which flatmate flashed me? The one with 3 letters in her name

1:20 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

Wooo... happy almost birthday of your blog then :)

5:02 pm  
Blogger Helen said...

Hello there, I have a blog, read it!

6:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home