Thursday, April 21, 2005

VICTORY TO MRS YANG!

Oh boo hoo... i've been sick for the last three weeks :( All my nasty friends gave me their Easter Camp cold, which I got rid of two weeks later. BUT on Sunday I started getting sick again =( So now i have a sore throat/ coughing thing. And I can't go to the doctor cos my community services card has expired and i can't afford to pay, lol!

Anyway, I will stop feeling pathetic now!

A great victory has been won- Jeremy admitted stealing our toaster! Last night we went round to his flat and he cooked tea for us! Maybe this was to placate us for later when he confessed taking our precious toaster! We also played psychiatrist and two of Jeremy's flatmates were in agony trying to work it out!
Unfortunately, the others cottoned on, and began to milk it...Luckily I had my darling flatmates on my side and when personal information nearly slipped out, we just clammed up. Thankyou, my pretties!

I think there was actually a purpose to posting, but I can't remember exactly what it was that I wanted to rant about!
Ooh! I got a job! It's only 3 hours a week childminding, but at $11 an hour it will be really helpful =)
Aah well, I still can't remember, so i'm going to go do some study !! (If you believe me)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

yay for you! a job! that's so awesome! congrats :) Mwa ha ha - you were right! Man, evil jeremy and his toaster stealing tactics :P

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home