Monday, March 28, 2005

Thats right, you heard it here first!

I AM THE ULTIMATE CHRISTIAN MAN!!!
I have taught myself to play the guitar! I got my dad to show me how to read the chords and i was away! My wrist hurts like mad (how i wish i had giant manly wrists/hands!), and my fingertips are sore from the wire strings. (heh heh - my fingers have the shakes... rather fun to watch!)
So i can play the easiest of easy - Holy and Anointed One
(I learnt it this morning in about 15 minutes... yay!)
My brother is laughing at my hand twitching *grin*

Anyhoo... thats all i wanted to say! (i think) (i'll add more later if i remember anything that i wanted to write)

Over and out from Michellus 'Manly' maximus

8 Comments:

Blogger Justin C. said...

I see. Hhhhhmmmmm.

11:32 am  
Blogger Christina said...

wait? You're a man now? Hmm... yay for learning the guitar! If your hands hurt you could try learning things like the cheat G chord. Except, I can't remember what that is...

3:22 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

he he, yep! everyone knows that all proper Christian men can play the guitar :P
B and F are pretty hard for my little fingers to play...
I think its making my wrists fat..... noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

3:44 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

wow you can get fat wrists??? *looks at own wrists* never seen them put on weight... yeah you should get someone like reubs to show you all the cheat chords, makes it easier for people with little hands like us :)

5:58 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I rather disagree with your Idea that "Ultimate Christian Men/Man" must play the guitar.
Any way Congratulations.

7:15 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

I love it! Guitars are all good! So you have your own guitar then? I might have to come round some time and listen to you play! : ) Maybe you could teach me a bit!: )

I don't know if guitar playing is the ultimate in Christian men - but it's definately a bonus! : )

11:18 am  
Blogger Philotas said...

Heh. nice work 'Chelle! Go you manly woman you!
I am being forced to learn the guitar for Uni this year. I say forced because I really can't stand the instrument! :P ARGH! DEVIL DEVIL! like the accordian and recorder only slightly less diabolical!

Cheat G chord? isnt that playing G7 instead of G? G is tricky. :P And the fact that the guitar im learning on is WAY to small for me, looks like im playing a ukeleily (sic)

2:09 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

hey! the recorder is WAY up there with coolness!!!!!!!

Just to clarify, I don't consider that the ultimate Christian man should play the guitar, it just seems like round here ;)

yeah, my dad's guitar is pretty nice... =)

5:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home