Monday, March 07, 2005

extraterrestrial worms go commando

If anyone wants to do the 40 hour famine, or another feat for 40 hours, please contact me, as i am the Christchurch representative and have many spare books. We could always do something crazy together for the weekend like live in cardboard boxes, or sing nonstop for 40 hours, or auction off people as slaves. That would be cool!! Imagine having someone higher up the social chain than you working as your minion! (of course some of us already have minions working for us, but its still a good cause!! This years money is going to street kids in mongolia, freeing children from bonded labour, etc etc etc!! DO IT!!

Our Flat is now called Mrs Yangs. Please text/call etc before you visit. Generally we love visitors =)

11 Comments:

Blogger M Ronayne said...

Aesome!

I am already signed up, but I would be very keen to participate in any insanity that people were planning for the famine :)

4:26 pm  
Blogger M Ronayne said...

*awesome*..... stupid keyboard :P

4:26 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

aaah, the famine. It brings back lots of weird, high school memories. What weekend is it this year?

6:51 pm  
Blogger Matt said...

MWAHAHA! My plan to lull you into a false sense of security has obviously succeeded. Now that you are convinced I am a minion, ONTO PHASE TWO!

... *cough* I mean, "I AIM TO PLEASE TOO." You can see how they sound kinda similar right?

1:38 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:27 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

OH NO!! I forgot! I just broke the number one rule!! Never tell your minions that they are your minions or they will revolt!!
OH NO!!!
Bad move, Walker!

And you're right, Matt... they sound very similar! So similar, in fact, that I invite you over to my house to help me... um... carry... stuff...
WHAT JGTH YES I'M AWESOME!!

*secretly cowers in the corner, fearing phase two*


The official famine weekend is the 18-20th March, but as long as our money is at World Vision by May, it doesn't matter when we do stuff =)

2:28 pm  
Blogger Justin C. said...

Glad I am safe in the U.S. guys. Oh well, what ever you are planning to do, HAVE FUN:)

6:12 pm  
Blogger Matt said...

BWAHAHA!! I AM REVOLTING!!!

12:48 am  
Blogger Christina said...

erm, matt? that can be read two ways... are you having a revolution or just disgusting? :P

9:35 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

heh heh, nice call, Christina!!
Matt is revolting!

1:04 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

or perhaps i mean Matt is revolting

1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home