Wednesday, April 20, 2005

breakfast with waffle

Just a little random post with things i want to share:
1. SAM is now my evil advisor - Every princess (daughter of the KING) needs an evil advisor (evil in a good way), so as of Tuesday 19th April, Sam takes over this role.
2. Navs is evil! Last night i got home and couldn't sleep cos it had stimulated my brain so much! Finally at 12.30 i just had to get up and read the Sermon on the Mount. At 1.30am i finally put my bible down and went to sleep.
3. God is cool. I think breakthrough comes when we don't just plough on, acknowledging God, but when we rejoice and praise him, and proclaim Him as King of our lives. I'm back on track, which is good.
4. Helen's going away party is on Saturday night. Don't forget it!
5. I went to the gym yesterday for the first time this year! Finally I am making use of my $80 membership! Its good cos i'm hurting in different places.. ouch!!
6. Next monday is ANZAC day... i didn't even realise until someone mentioned that it was a public holiday. I think i'm going to find myself a service to go to... usually my Mum, Dad, and I go, so maybe I can go see them, or just find something in the Big Smoke. I like (read: feel really moved and sad) at ANZAC day services. I was planning to be in Gallipoli this time next year, on one of my many different "what i'm going to do next year" ideas. I've decided that i'd like to go in 2015 for the 100th anniversary, too.

Okay, well thats enough for now... i should get dressed and start studying for my 2 quizzes and Big Test in the next 1.5 weeks!

Oh and - soon the special day will arrive. Prepare yourselves. It is only 3 more weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

You have an evil advisor?! How cool is that!! How can I get one?! Yay for working out at the gym and God (not necessarily in that order :P )!! We used to go to the dawn service in the square on Anzac day, I think it started at 5 or 5.30 or 6 or something insane. It was always pretty moving, as I recall. I won't be going this year tho cos I'm going on a bit of a road trip with a couple of friends to see other friends in Dunners. Hope you have a cool Anzac day :)

Special day? What special day? Hmmm...

3:17 pm  
Blogger Jared said...

Hmmmm, what is going down on the first weekend in May? I shall have to check my date book ... (or diary as some might call it).

Intellectual Christianity is so irritating like that getting us all stimulated about stuff. I think its just easier if we leave our brains at the door and let someone like Brian Tamaki do our thinking for us.

Details for Helens thing would be muchly appreciated.

1:48 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

Heln's par-tay is at 7.30, 8 Charlcott St, Burnside. She'll provide food, but please bring drinks.

Frasertron, she's not leaving for another week ... so you still have your chance!! Although i will say 'bye' to her for you if it means i get to give her more hugs *grin*

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home