Sunday, April 03, 2005

Robo-Michelle

I've been putting this off for ages, but I feel like the time has come to post it.
I think somewhere over the last 3 months Michelle has been dwindling and Robo-girl has been increasing.
I like John 3.30, which says "He must increase, I must decrease" (NKJV) This is something I always want. Lately I think Michelle has decreased, but God in my life hasn't increased. So where has the missing bit gone?
To robo-girl?

This would be an epic if i wrote it all, but the things that have consumed and fed-off the life force in me are
-flat finding between november and january
-this current flat
-not having a church/mentor, etc

I really feel like I am going it alone, and that i've shut out God for a long time now.
I just have this sense of the essence of what is Michelle being sucked out of me... shrivelling up.

I've been struggling with having 'God time' lately... I haven't sat down and prayed for weeks, and I just feel like that part of me is shutting down. I haven't had anyone pray for me for over a month, and in the two months before that, i've only had prayer twice. I just feel so disconnected.

Robo-michelle has become so good at giving all the right answers, and laughing at the right times, and asking the right questions so that nobody knows she has taken over Michelle.
Anyway We are tired right now.... so we shall go to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Sounds kinda scary.

4:43 pm  
Blogger Justin C. said...

I am really sorry for you. If you have to, stick a sticky note to your head at night that says: "READ YOUR BIBLE AND PRAY" I am praying for you,
-CT

4:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home