Wednesday, April 13, 2005

to break up the monotony of my whining

Its getting to that time of year when people are on holiday/busy and there are no new blog posts! Where's the effort, guys?! Its now when you really get to see who are the true bloggers and who are the dudes who just jumped on the band wagon! I thought seeing as it was boring for me to look at everyone's blogs six times a day and see no new posts i'd just write my own post and read it six times a day!!

I have just finished my spanish history essay! Yay! Its due tuesday, so this is the earliest i've finished an essay since.. like forever! I still have to go through and fix up my references, but that should only take about half an hour.
Argh, i'm so bored! both my flatmates are away so its just lil old me at home.
I had a job interview on monday with the flying rooster, a childcare company. They liked me, and we even got to talk about Christianity (just like in the big Kahuna), and i'm hired, but still have to find work. I had an actual interview with some people tonight, re. minding their 7 yr old girl for 3 hours a week, but wont find out for another 2 weeks if i have the job. Aah the joys of not being able to afford the rent and having to find a job! Welcome to the real world, eh!
Its late and I should go to bed... but its so cold! I need a (single) rich man who can afford a heater.... if anyone finds one, send him my way!

If anyone knows a Christian girl looking for a flat, send them my way... I have some friends, yada yada, you know the drill.
Today i had this random sick sorta feeling where everytime i stand up i get really dizzy... its not just from sitting down and then getting up too quickly, its just whenever i walk around. I've been stumbling round like an idiot all day, and when i went to my interview this evening, i thought i was going to pass out in the car, and then at their house. Weirod.
Anyhoo... when i think of more to post, I will do so. Hope everyone enjoys the last 4 days of uni holidays (that is if you are at UC!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Philotas said...

Heh. so im a true blogger. thats kinda sad eh :P

Good on ya for finishign so early, although it is a tad weird.. you freak! ;)
Ive got another one due tomorrow so here I am again procrastinating at 12:20am :)

Dizziness eh? had a similar thing last week when i almost pulled an allnighter but slept for half an hour. couldnt walk straight for about 10min after i woke up :P
Have you been getting enough (any?) sleep? eating well?

and what am i? your mum? :P

2:22 am  
Blogger Justin C. said...

Hey, I am a true blogger.(Kinda.) I have new posts on my blogs. I see what you mean though. I have seen almost no one with new posts. Only a very few. Huh. If only everyone could be like me perfect:) No just kidding:) I skipped blogging for a few days a while back. But I am going on vacation in two weeks and won't be back for 6 days. So, what to do. Relax I guess. Hope no one misses me. But that is weeks away. I am still blogging though. See you around. Keep posting.

8:30 am  
Blogger Christina said...

yay! another true blogger... heh it is kind of sad, though, in a way...

hope the interviews went OK. Man, they can be either so evil or so good, can't they? Good luck with finding work, it can be a bit hard sometimes eh. I'm sure you'll find some. I'm sure that family will love you. Squirrels and randomness - what's not to love?? And *of course* good luck with the flatmate thing :D

11:18 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

1st reading for the day.
I have managed to hold off until 11.57 am, so not doing too badly in the procrastination department!

Hello true friends Sam, Christina, and CT!!
I have been sleeping ok, and eating some food! Maybe its just the altitude of the upstairs room..? hehe!

Christina, its hard going for job interviews with people and their kids.. what are you supposed to say? "hello little girl... wanna be my friend?" Heh..
Anyway, hopefully i didn't come off like too much of a freak (even after telling them i had no hobbies, played no sport, had been to church for years, and had a toybox in my flat...)

So Sam... in your new role as mother, you will be expected to make my bed, cook my lunch, and check to see if i've washed behind my ears!

Ct. enjoy your vacation! try not to think about blogging too much :P

12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home